Email forms need help!

I use X-Email Forms, however, after added Mailchimp crendentials, everything looks fine, however in my real webpage, after submiting all the name and email there will be no response and no email was found from mail chimp either. Web: cnsla.org

Hi Tianze,

The Email Forms plugin uses the standard mail function of WordPress. That is why you need to make sure that it is possible to send email using the WordPress standard mail function. Usually, it depends on the server SMTP settings.

I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to double check and help you with the mail settings of the server. You can give them this link to follow up.

Finally, I suggest that you double check this article to make sure you did set up the plugin correctly.

Thank you.

Thank you!
However the link you provided is not working

Hi Tianze,

I checked the two links @christopher.amirian provided and they are both correct:

Thank you.

Last I heard the e-mail form plugin had a bug in which it doesn’t confirm that anything has been submitted. I’ve been waiting five months for a fix and been keeping an eye on the change log to see when it’s addressed but nothing so far that I’ve seen. It could have slipped past me though.

I’m guessing this at least part of the issue @zingtz is experiencing. @Jade this is still on your teams’ radar? I’m concerned it’s been so long without a fix and @christopher.amirian didn’t mention it in response to @zingtz’s original post.

Hey @jasonixr,

Thanks for updating the thread. Yes, our developers were already informed about this issue. I will bump them to follow up on the release of the next Email Forms plugin.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.