Elements Cannot Render in Global Blocks

I just updated to the latest version and the text element cannot render in global blocks on the backend. See below.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing in and sorry that you’re having that issue, did that text element works in the previous version?

Please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If that did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Yep, everything worked in the previous version. I also tried viewing the site in an incognito window.

See secure note for login details.

Hi Daniel,

On your headlines there is a broken <p> tag (https://prnt.sc/l2bpdi), if you just want a line break please use the <br /> tag instead.

Regarding the Classic Tabs, there seems to be an issue with Classic element and custom HTML markup.

I advise that you replace your Classic Tabs element with a (new) Tabs element.

I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it

Cheers!

Right, I cannot access that section at all so how am I suppose to do that?

How long before your developers get round to sorting it out? I reply on this section a lot.

Hi Daniel,

Oh about that, please preview your content on skeleton mode to have quick access on elements.

You can check the Release Notes here if that issue is resolve.

Thanks,

It’s a global block I cannot access it that way and then when I go to the global block section I get the error I originally reported.

EDIT: Got it. All sorted!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Just to be clear, the global blocks issue is still an issue so waiting to hear from your developers.

Hi Daniel, you can check the Release Notes if that issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Gutted that this fix was included in v2.3.1. Fingers crossed for 2.3.2!

Thank you for your patience.

Please check the release notes for more information for future release.

We have a fix for this ready to go in 2.3.2. Unfortunately that won’t be released until Monday. Meanwhile, if you want to try a development build including that patch I’ll share it with you in a secure note. It’s essentially 2.3.1 with the bug fixed. When 2.3.2 is released you can safely update to that version.

Great! Thank you @alexander. That seems to have done the job :smiley:

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.

I have installed the real release of 2.3.2 today and I have the following error

Notice: Undefined variable: off_canvas_content_dynamic_rendering in /var/sites/s/snowwatch.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/off-canvas.php on line 52

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Problem you are facing now is slightly different then the issue you reported in the first message of this ticket. To avoid any confusion and slow response time, it’s my humble request to create a new ticket and share the details in the same for us to take a closer look.

Thanks for understanding.

Done. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/2-3-2-error-undefined-variable/44894

Thanks! We can followup there.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.