2.3.2 Error: Undefined variable

As per your request here I have started a new thread. I have installed 2.3.2 today and I have the following error…

Notice: Undefined variable: off_canvas_content_dynamic_rendering in /var/sites/s/snowwatch.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/off-canvas.php on line 52

@dfinch,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I can confirm this is an issue with 2.3.2. We will get this fixed in the next release.

ETA on the next release?

It’s live now. Let us know how it goes.

Error hasn’t disappeared after updating to 2.3.3.

Thanks for the update. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team would be made aware of this update issue.

@dfinch,

Would you be ok sharing WordPress admin and FTP credentials? We could take a closer look at why this is still happening on your site. Thanks!

It’s in the secure note :slight_smile:

I may have just figured out how to reproduce after checking your front end. Can you try going into your header and simply saving it? Let me know if that removes the error?

If that doesn’t work, I’ve tried logging in to WordPress but it’s saying the password is incorrect. Would you mind double checking? Thanks!

I’m afraid that didn’t work…

I have updated the password, see secure note.

Thank you! I was able to do some testing on your site and find another root cause that would cause the same error in headers. I’ve installed a patched version of Pro on your site with the fix. When the official release is made available later today you can safely update.

Excellent! Thank you @alexander.

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.