Edit title and subtitle on search page

Hello,

what is the proper way, to edit the title and subtitle of the search results page? I am looking for a way to change the default text Below you’ll see everything we could locate for your search of “security” in particular. Also changing the title would be nice. Is there a way to do this?

Hello Matthias,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To edit the Search Result title and subtitle will require some custom development work which falls outside the scope of support we can offer. However, I can definitely point you in right direction to help you get started.

Please note that this will require some changes in Theme files. In that regards, I suggest you to install and setup child theme. You can use following resources to download and setup child theme.

Download Child theme from following source: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Please take a look at following article to setup child theme:

Next, copy _landmark-header.php from /wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/ to /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/. Please note that you will have to create the necessary child folders in child theme.

After that you can edit the Title and subtitle in line number 31 and 32 respectively. I am sharing the screenshot that should help you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Prasant,

thank you for helping me with this! It worked exactly this way! In my version of the file, its line 26 though, if anyone else wants to try this.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.