E&P Form shows "Powerd by Stripe" instead of Payment form

Hello,
I created an E&P form with STRIPE Payment. Id did already work, but now at the place where the payment form has been shown, there’s now an “powerd by stripe” logo. I’ve no idea, what made this logo appear and the form disappear.
Any ideas?
Best regards
Uli

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Is it possible to provide us with the page URL to check your issue? in the meantime, you can follow our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-estimation-payment-forms/69).

Also you can access their documentation from here (http://www.wordpress-estimation-payment-forms.com/documentation/#use).

Thanks!

Hi mldarshana,

I’l send you the url via secure note.

Thank you!

Uli

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I could not access your website to follow up the case as it needs some sort of folder Username/Password:

I suggest that you also get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note to follow up the case.

And beforehand please follow the steps below:

1. Backup your website completely.
  2. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Finally, we will need more detailed description and screenshots about the way you set the form and where to check in the dashboard.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, couldn’t work on this project for a few days …

I’ll send you all required passwords via Secure note.

I just did a backup of the page, so don’t worry …

Best regards

Uli

Hello @mldarshana,

Thanks for sharing login details.

Have you placed the form on home page as I can see E&P form up there and it seems to be working fine on my end. Please take a look at the screencast. Kindly let me know if I am missing something obvious. https://screencast.com/t/RLfyapUjy

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

thank you for your help, but who is “@mldarshana”?.

I looked at the screencast - it shows the same problem, I see. If you look at time 1:20: Ther is a “Powerd by STRIPE” logo - but there should be e field for your credit card details. Right now, the “order” is finished without paying.

I know, it worked before, but for any reason (update, my mistake, bug …?) the input fields are not shown anymore.

Please see also the Scure Note …

Best regards

Uli

Hey @ULinn,

I’m sorry but I have not found what is causing the forms to be hidden. An inline CSS is hiding it (see Secure Note)

Do you have a backup of your site you can revert to?

You can try adding this CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS for a temporary fix.

#lfb_stripeForm .form-group {
    display: block !important;
}

Thanks.

Hi christian, thank you for your detailed answer. Unforunately, there’s no backup with the working form.

Showing the form with your css-hack is OK for the design-process, but obviously, the form can be sent without the stripe-fields filled out - that means checkout without paying, what of course ma not happen, when the website is live.

So I don’t think, that the reason for the problem is simply css, but any function in the E&P Form that decides, not to show the payment and therfore not to validate it, right?

Best regards

Uli

Hi there,

You’re probably right, but the styling is added through style attribute which usually processed by javascript. So something is adding it, it could be the plugin itself or a 3rd party javascript. Please use the temporary solution for now and we’ll have this checked on our installation, if this is a bug then we’ll add this to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.