Dropdown box

Hello there,

I’m trying to find a solution for making the dropdown toggle box appear below the burger button.

Hey @vojtechzikmund,

First, set your Dropdown’s Top Margin to a -120px and Top Padding to 120px. Then, in the Navigation Dropdown’s Element CSS, add this code:

$el .x-dropdown {
  z-index: -1;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

@christian_y that worked like a charm!

Another Q, is there a way to set the text/links in dropdown menu to have “overline” effect when hovering over them?

Hi @vojtechzikmund,

Please add this code in the Element CSS of the Navigation Dropdown element:

$el li a:hover {
  text-decoration: overline;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you!

You’re most welcome!

I have actually discovered a bug, dunno if it’s just on my end… When I created new content, the dropdown menu “box” shifts to the right.

Hi @vojtechzikmund,

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain on that new issue, we kindly ask please create a new thread for that issue and clarify what is it, and then provide as a login credential in that thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Why making new thread when it’s about the changes made in this thread?

The thing is, that if I scroll down the website the dropdown menu box glitches to right… see secure note

Hey @vojtechzikmund,

I checked your site and you’ve custom CSS added globally which is causing the issue. Please go to Theme Options > CSS and remove the following code:

body {
    border: solid 25px white;
}

Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after removing the code. Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.