Div. Startup - Problems with using Theme X and "Integrity"

Hy, i got startup problems with my new page.

1. I´d like to deactivate the comment function on the whole homepage
  2. Is ist possible to sort the Portfolio entries alphabetical?
  3. If i open the Portfolio - Page, then i can see the share twitter and facebook symbol. How can i deactivate this?
  4. If i click on the Portfolio entry, then i see the Authors-Name and Date and Sharebutton. How can i deactivate this?
  5. If i make a menuentry to a specific category, then i can see the categorized posts with its complete text. How can i deactivate there the text of the post?
  6. Where can i change the text “Below you´ll find a list of all posts…”?

Thanks for your help. I hope it isn´t too much trouble :wink:

Greets DAni.

Hi there,

1. Please kindly read this post: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/how-to-disable-comment-section/#post-23787

2. Please kindly read this post: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/portfolio-item-ordering/#post-121560

3. Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Portfolio and disable sharing icons:

4. Check the answer Item 3 and disable the Post Meta option.

5. I did not understand exactly what you mean. Would you please kindly get back to us with more detailed information and URL of the page you have the issue?

6. You need to do the same stuff as the translation of the theme, but instead of translating to another language you will simply change that to whatever you like. For more information:

Thank you.

Hy, thanks for your help. Thies is the picture for Number 5. Hope you understand now my problem.

My Problem Number 2 still exists.
I changed the function.php with this code, but the List is not alpabetical. What is wrong?

function cmk_custom_order( $wp_query ) {
/* Get the post type from the query*/
$post_type = $wp_query->query[‘post_type’];
/If Post type is Portfolio/
if ( $post_type == ‘x-portfolio’) {
/* Set Order to Random*/
$wp_query->set(‘orderby’, ‘post_title’);
/* un-comment if not using random order /
//$wp_query->set(‘order’, ‘ASC’);
}
}
/
Change Order settings before displaying the Postype*/
add_filter(‘pre_get_posts’, ‘cmk_custom_order’);

Hi Dani,

5.) We can use the following custom CSS to hide excerpt on archive pages:
.archive .entry-content.excerpt { display: none; }

2.) Update this line //$wp_query->set('order', 'ASC'); to this: $wp_query->set('order', 'ASC');
Double forward slash means comment in PHP. That is line that is responsible for ordering it and since it is treated as comment, it is not working.

Hope this helps.

Hy thank you very much, it works :wink:

I got now just another problem with the portfolio. If i sort it by letter, then i can´t see any portfolio entries. For an example see the picture.

Hi again,

Can you please share the URL of your portfolio so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Hy, here is the link.

Summary

http://www.vggunzenhausen.de/vg2017/was-erledige-ich-wo/

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL. The filter only filter the post that is present on the current page, and you don’t have a post that categories as p on the first page so nothing shows up when filter it by p.

If you need to fully utilize the filtering feature, you need to set your portfolio page to show all portfolio post at once. To do that set your portfolio page Posts Per Page option to 99.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.