Disqus not working

When I try to get Disqus working on my site (eg: http://www.horsefactbook.com/horse-care/how-to-treat-colic) I get and error saying We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.

I’ve followed all of the steps, have set up a short name, url etc but it’s still not working. The only thing I couldn’t do was get the ‘Installation Token’ because I couldn’t find it in the WP admin

Hi @thehappyappy,

It might be the shortname is incorrect. May I try with my shortname for checking?

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Thanks I’ve added that now

Hello Lucy,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I have tried with my own shortname and Disqus is working fine. Please see screenshot in secure note. Please check the shortname as that might be the issue.

I also suggest you to take a look at the Disqus setup guide to setup Disqus on the website:

Thanks.

Thanks I’ve changed the short name now and it works.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.