Difficulties getting Typekit font to show up

Hi there,

I’ve gotten as far as inserting the Typekit ID and seeing the font Tisa Sans in the Kit Information section on the page X --> Typekit. It does not show up in my font lists. I’ve looked through the forums to try and solve this myself and found a post about having to enable Font Manager and creating a template and selecting the font there to then apply to the site. I enabled Font Manager in the Options menu with the slider button, saved, opened Font Manager and tried to add a template - but i cannot follow the directions as per this page https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/font-manager/101 because my customiser page does not have that cog at the bottom to click - please see my screeshot of the menu without the cog, as well as screenshot of my Typekit page with the desired font installed.

Please could you assist me to get this font to work - i’ve wasted so much time going around in circles - i’m finding this process to be very user unfriendly and the knowledge base articles are not complete to get Typekit working. Pardon my user unfriendliness but i am very frustrated!

Thank you for your help,
Carin

EDIT: Turning Font Manager off and on again seemed to have worked to make the font show up. Very frustrating.

Hello @Caracarina,

I am glad that you managed to get it working. In case you have further questions, please create a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you further. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.