Deleting a Row

Please take a look at the Donate section of my homepage. I tried deleting the the first row in that section, but the theme appears to freeze. What do I need to do to delete a section? I have used several X themes and have never had this problem. Please help. Thanks.

Please see login info in secure section.

Hello @eutaw,

Thanks for writing in!

Please click the image and find the row element in the breadcrumbs. Once you are in the row settings, you can delete it.

You are having the difficulty of navigating through the elements and the element settings because the site is using a very old X()4.1.1 theme and Cornerstone (1.0.6) plugin. Please be advised that we have released X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope this helps.

How do I get automatic updates?

Hey There,

You can read all about how to validate your product here. All the best!

The process explained here to get an API key is not working for me. I read in another post that older versions of the X Theme will require a manual update before you can get an API key. I hope this is not the case because I have already started developing this website and do not want to lose the work I have done. There must be another way to get this theme updated to the latest version. Please help!!!

Hello @eutaw,

The API key has been deprecated since version 4.x.x. You will have to update your theme and Cornerstone manually. Please see the “Manual Updates” section in this knowledge base article:

ANd you can download the latest X theme and Cornerstone from your ThemeForest downloads section or in the APEX dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard).

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I have updated them and everything looks normal. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are happy to help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.