Default font size WPBakery

I have an older site build using WPBakery. We’re working on a new site and will use Cornerstone, but in the meantime, we can’t get our font sizes to work properly. The paragraph text is way too large. We’ve searched the forum but can’t seem to fix the problem.

Hotmamasexercise.com

Thanks.

Hello Steve,

Thanks for writing in!

You can set the global font size from X > Theme Options > Typography.

Thanks.

I appreciate the response and understand using the Typography section, but for some reason I can’t get the paragraph text to go smaller. And the graphic you sent is impossible to follow. Could you tell me the settings for just regular text size for paragraph? Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Maybe there is a CSS code that is causing the problem as by default out theme does not have a big text for paragraphs. I suggest that you use the font manager to make sure you have consistant fonts. Here are the details.

You need to also check the WordPress Dashboard > X/Pro > Theme Options > CSS and make sure there is no CSS causing the big font issue. And finally, there might be a custom code inside the Child Theme if you use one, Try to disable the Child Theme and see if it fixes the issue.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.