Default Center Entry Images

Anytime I post blog entries, my images are left aligned. Everything is built in cornerstone, but I can’t seem how to figure out how to set the default alignment for images to CENTER. Without having to adjust it manually with every image. Is there a way to make this change and it will take place on all my previous posts?

I did go into my php settings and set the image_default_align to center, but that didn’t seem to do anything.

Hi @steffenharris,

If by images you mean the Image Element, please add one to a page and set the settings properly as you want. Then save it as a template.

Then go to X/Pro > Templates and click on the settings icon at the lower left section of the screen:

And find the Image element and set the template you just created to it:

This will set the default settings of the Image element as the template and from now on if you add an image to the page it will have the same settings by default.

If you meant another case, please get back to us with the URL of the page in question and more detailed explanation and screenshots.

Thank you.

Maybe it’s the image element? I’m not sure how that’s different from image so I’m not certain. I’ll give this a shot. Seems like quite a bit of work. I’ve had a few different blog themes in the past and have never had to do anything to set the images to center orientation so I’ll have to read more into this.

This is an example of what I mean: http://steffenharris.com/bloomington-in-engagement-pictures-katie-chris/

All the images in that post are left oriented. I want them centered. Thank you for your help.

That’s when I’m on a computer, on mobile, it’s fine.

Hi There,

To make all the images center by default, please add this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

.entry-content.content img.alignnone {
    display: block;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

PERFECT!! THANK YOU!! :smiley:

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.