Customizing footer

I’ve read through many posts on how to customize footers in the X theme, and I’m still having issues. I am either lost on how the widgets should be added or something’s up with my widgets area.

My site: http://idohc.webart.guru

I’m using the Ethos theme, using the fitness demo as a jumping off point.
I’ve enabled two widgets for my footer in the Customizer>Footer>Footer Widget Areas; however, I have four footers showing in Appearance>Widgets. I’ve tried adding various widgets to all of the footers, but nothing shows up on the site. Right now I just have a big ol’ blank space that showed up when I enabled the two widgets.

I’m not familiar with adding widgets in Wordpress (I’ve primarily worked in Blogger), so I’m not sure if I’m doing something basic incorrectly when it comes to adding them.

Hi There,

Could you please double check?

Your website looks down on my end.

Thanks.

I just double checked, and there doesn’t seem to be a problem. It loads fine on my computer, but rather slowly on a friends.

Hi @stimofeev,

I checked on my setup also. Please ask your friend to clear their browser cache or use private browsing.

You can check the link below for page site speed improvement.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.