Credit Cards not working

Hey I tried to reply to this post but it would not let me. We are having the same problem again. Does your theme now work with the new WooCommecer?

Can you give me any ids on what to do. Last time we have to revert to a backup and lost a lot of work.

Hi There @odsadmin

Thanks for writing in! The latest X theme (v6.1.6) is now supports WooCommerce (v3.4.2). Also make sure that you’re using the latest Cornerstone plugin as well (v3.1.6). You can see all the X compatible version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

First of all, take a full backup of your current site and update to the latest X compatible versions accordingly.

If you’re still having issues, check your PHP version and make sure that you’re using PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid further incompatibility issues.

Also you will need to disable your 3rd party plugins and test for a plugin conflict as well. Make sure to purge your server cache, if you’re using a caching plugin on your server before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.