Site Problems, credit cards not processing, site jumbled...last resort

Good Morning, We are having quite the time with our website www.outdoordogsupply.com. The same issues are happening on the sister site but this outdoordogsupply.com is a largest revenue maker. It has all been going on now for almost 24 hours and we have yet to find a solution. We have tried talking to our host/server, woocommerce, plug ins and have done anything and everything we can think off to fix our issues and nothing seems to be working so we thought we would come for support here and see if it could possibly be the theme or if anyone had any suggestions. Right now if someone tries to check out any and all credit cards are not being recognized and will not process even if you try and click purchase, an error pops up and says you can not do that.On top of that we are seeing double banners, which one is for desktop only and the other is for mobile so they both should not be showing, only one at a time based on where you are logged in. Also, pictures pick and choose when they want to show, sometimes option sets for our products don’t show and we are also getting all type of errors or warnings on our wordpress platform. we have tried adding in a new credit card plug in and that just gives us a 502 error, nothing seems to be going in our favor. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Hello @odsadmin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

When I first visited your website I noticed couple of peculiar behaviour. First, the dropdown menu (shop) was not working. Second, I added a product in cart and I got 503 service unavailable. I reloaded the page and tried going to home page but was getting same error 503 service unavailable. Had to reload multiple times and now it seems to be working.

As you are using multiple 3rd party plugins for payments (Amazon and PayPal) there might be some conflicting scripts. As of now please do the following:

• I see that you are using the most recent release of WooCommerce. I checked our version compatibility guide and can see that as of now the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.3.5. I suggest you to downgrade WooCommerce to the supported version.
  • Test for plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins and then re-activate one at a time to narrow down the plugin or plugins thats causing the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.