Creating Pop-Up Window

Hello there,

I’ve done some research and would be able to add some code to create a pop up instead of redirecting to a new page. But I wanted you guys to weigh in first before I attempt to add a bunch of mark up to my code to see if there was a cleaner way to do so.

I’ve put a secure note at the bottom.

If you scroll down to just below the beginning rev slider you’ll see some raw content I have there. For the ‘Order Online’ block, I’d like for a pop up to appear for customers to select which location they’d like to order from (I am even thinking about putting a map within the pop-up to show the nearest location to them, you can see the map if you scroll down further).

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael

Hello Michael,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

For popups you have use ConvertPlus addon that comes bundled with X Theme and can be installed from X > Validation > Extensions. For more information and to get started, please take a look at following resources.

Thanks.

1 Like

So with ConvertPlus I will be able to add a pop-up directly to my raw content, and be able to add either the location finder map, or links to each individual location?

Hello @crazymikejr14,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can add maps into the popup box fairly easily. To do that you can add the maps code in the popup box code editor. To help you get started, here’s a screencast that you can take a look.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.