Creating a button that changes text on same page

how can I make button to change text on same page? Im making a food menu for a site And would like to make 10 buttons that change the to the different menus on same page with out leaving the page.

Hello @rotation,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you are referring to the button’s (screenshot link in secure note) then you can use tab’s element to get started.

Thanks.

the link did not go any where

Hello @rotation,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Both the links are working fine on my end. If you are referring to the Tab element tutorial, I am sharing it again. Please take a look. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tabs/32859

In case you are referring to the screenshot. I am embedding the same here.

Thanks.

I saw the link now explaining tabs and I tried to add some tabs and it looks really boxed in and really bad design not like the link or the screen shot of the link, and not sure how to get it to look like those tabs at that site, can x theme do like that site link i provided or not possible? Im looking for a really cool and slick way to add 11 food menus to the site. This site is for a restaurant.

Hi @rotation,

It’s possible but with customization since its design and styling is not primarily made for that. But that something we can’t cover since we can’t provide custom and complex codes. I recommend contacting a developer for identical implementation, even the tabs from other builders needs customization if you’re aiming got tab design similar to that.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.