Cost Estimation Issue

All resolved - thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. We informed our development team regarding this. The issue here is that the E&P is a bundled extension and we can not always keep up with the latest releases and it takes time to release the latest version, as we need to carefully check all aspects of the plugin to make sure that the new version does not have any conflict or big problems with our theme and ecosystem.

I already informed the development team and they will for sure have this priority but there is no ETA available on when the latest version will be available. The latest version supported is 9.614 at the moment.

Please read the bundled version section of the article below for more information:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hi there,

Our leadership team came back to me and I can confirm that we are currently on the latest version of the plugin. The latest version is 9.614. You are using the version 9.610.

So please update the plugin to the latest version. There is no 9.620 released yet.

Thank you.

Managed to get it to update - all sorted, thanks guys.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.