Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin - setting max length for text areas does not add the validation on the front end

I am using the Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin that came with my Theme X purchase and I am having an issue with validation on text areas.

I have a text area set to custom validation and the max length is set to 500. But if I enter in more than 500 characters on the front end, I’m still able to go to the next step without receiving an error. It seems that the validation I have set is not working.

I switched the theme to theme Twenty Seventeen, and tested the same exact form built with the aforementioned plugin and the same issue is happening.

Hi there,

Thank you for informing us. We checked the case in our local installation and could recreate the bug. We already added this in our internal system:

Our development team will be in contact with the developers of the plugin to report the issue to them. Please kindly stay tuned for upcoming releases of the bundled plugin.

kindly read the Bundled Version section of the guide below to know more about our policies regarding bundled plugins versioning:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.