Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin - Placeholder text not showing up when I input it for Text Areas

Hi,

I am using the Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin and I’ve noticed a bug when I enter text in to the “Placeholder” field for a text area. When I save and reload the form, the placeholder text does not show up in the text area box I created.

Here is a screenshot of the text area with the missing placeholder text.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report, we also could reproduce the issue on our installation.

As you may already know Cost Estimation and Payment extension is a third party plugin bundled with our theme and we do not alter their code in any way.

We will be in contact with the plugin developers regarding this and we hope this will be fixed on their next round of updates.

Also please consider that updates of the plugin will not immediately bundle in the theme, kindly read the bundled extension section of the article below for more information regarding the versioning policy of for 3rd party plugins bundled in the theme:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.