Cornerstone Won't load to add new page

I’m trying to create a new page for my site. From the Wordpress dashboard, I’m selecting Pages/Add New. It takes me to the wordpress screen for Add New Page. I try to select, Cornerstone, and then the red box with “EDIT WITH CORNERSTONE” It searches, and then just leaves me on the same Wordpress page…doesn’t go anywhere. Is there another place for me to access Cornerstone?

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that you are using the version 5.2.2 of the theme and version 2.1.3 of the Cornerstone, if not please update both.

If the issue persists It can be caused by several reasons which you need to rule out one by one for your environment. Please kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article below:

In addition please make sure that the PHP memory limit is enough to operate the website and the theme. To change the PHP memory limit please kindly read the article below:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-customizer/196 (Not Working or Showing a White Screen section.)

​You may need to contact your hosting service provider for some of the steps mentioned above.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/USER/PASS of your WordPress dashboard using the secure note functionality of the post to follow-up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.