Cornerstone - won't activate

I purchased X and it said that Cornerstone came with purchase. When I input the license key, it says it’s not valid.

Hello @moxycompany,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

My default once you install X Theme, Cornerstone should get automatically installed and activated. There is no need to validate Cornerstone separately. Please take a look at our product validation guide and follow the steps mentioned in that:

In case, issue you are facing issues while validating please share website login details (url/user name/password/purchase code) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

I’ve replied with a secure note.

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification, don’t worry about the Cornerstone validation because that will be resolved once we address your issue with X.

Your real issue is this, your version of X and Cornerstone is not compatible. Your Cornerstone (3.0.4) is up to date, but your X (4.3.2) is not.

Most likely the automatic update method won’t work with this outdated X, so you need to do the Manual X Update Via FTP guide that was provided here (you can also do this via cPanel’s File Manager app). You can download a latest and clean X .zip file here.

Please be sure that your x folder is named x (not x-2, not x/x, etc.) or else the Cornerstone won’t honor it and will ask for validation.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.