Cornerstone update wants valid license

How do I update my Cornerstone? It says I need to FIX but I cannot figure out how to fix the license issue from APEX. -From X Theme purchase.

Thank you

Hello @soft_spell,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

I checked the licence and see that you have Pro Theme. Please note that Pro Theme does not require Cornerstone as it’s already built into Pro Theme.

Can you please confirm the Theme you are using, X or Pro Theme?

Thanks.

It’s X theme. I’m not sure why Apex has a code for Pro Theme. I am very confused here as to what happened.

Hello @soft_spell,

You have two X theme licenses. One was purchased last Jan. 07, 2016 and the other was in June 21, 2016. Both of your X theme were upgraded to Pro theme last Dec. 27, 2018 and Jan. 03, 2019. Now if you are validating Pro theme, please use the Pro licenses. If you are still using the X theme, then you will have to use the X theme license code.

Hope this helps.

I don’t have a Pro download. Where do I find that?

Hello @soft_spell,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can download Pro Theme package from Apex members area. I am also sharing the download URL in secure note that can be used to directly download Pro Theme. I also suggest you to take a look at the theme setup guide.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.