Cornerstone unable to save on my homepage

Hi,

When making changes to the homepage of my website www.bikeworld.be, the “save” button triggers the “Radical/Tubalar” message.
However, whenever I try to leave the page I get the following error “Changes you made might not be saved”.
Upon checking the home page, the changes I made are in fact not there.
Basically, Cornerstone is unable to save changes to my homepage.
Any help?

Hi @jpyck,

Thanks for writing in.

First, you have added login credentials not in a secure note so I changed it. For safety, change the password again and share it again on your reply in a secure note.

In regards to your cornerstone, upon checking it. I could not see any problems. It works great.
If still not working on your side? it would be best that you will share us a screenrecord on how to replicate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

thanks for your help.
It still wont let me save though.
Here’s a screen-record of what happens:
Imgur

It’s really strange, as I’m able to save all other pages, except for the home page.

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

I can see your website hasn’t validated, if you have a valid purchase key please validate it after that we can able to help you in any issue!

Also I can see you are still using a older version of cornerstone. After validate your site please update it. Take a full back up and update it.
Please check this article for product validation!

Hope this is clear!

Thanks

Unfortunately I can’t validate the updated version as I keep getting this error:
“cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘community.theme.co’”

Is there a way to by-pass this? It’s extremely frustrating. I have basically paid for an unusable theme.
I’m able to edit ANY page with cornerstone, except for the homepage…

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and investigated the problem. I validated the X theme and I was not able to validate the theme. It turns out that there was an SSL error going on. Your server seems to block the connection to Theme.co. An error occured and this is the message:

cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'community.theme.co'
To resolve this issue, please check this out:

You may need to manually update the theme, you can download the latest version from your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard). Download the .zip file, unzip it and upload to your theme’s folder wp-content/themes/x/. To know more how you can update the theme manually, please check this out:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

If still nothing is working, please provide us access to your ftp so that we can investigate further and resolve this issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.