Cornerstone stuck at loading on edit page but not on customizing

Hello

Everything was perfect until the last update

Now when I try to edit a page with cornerstone it gets stuck at loading

Customizing works fine, is the page editing that doesn´t work

I searched KB, and tried every soultion, eg: increasing memory at wp-config, looking for conflicting plugins, uninstalling and reinstalling cornerstone, etc (the only one I haven´t done because I hope it doesn´t get to that) is uninstalling and reinstalling WP)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi,

Please provide us your ftp login in secure note as well.

Thanks

hi Paul.
Thx for your quick reply

The ftp login info is

Hi there,

Thank you for FTP and login credentials. I checked your website and found out the problem below while the cornerstone tries to load:

Rejecting Ajax promise shows that your hosting service provider has some security rules which prevents the cornerstone endpoints to load.

I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to remove cornerstone URL from their mod_security rules.

For more information please can you read the article below:

Thank you.

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I´ve disabled the Mod Security from the server temporarily, but it still has the same behavior.
¿Can you please test it again to make sure it is that before contacting the hosting provider?

Thanks again!

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I´ve disabled the Mod Security from the server temporarily, but it still has the same behavior.
¿Can you please test it again to make sure it is that before contacting the hosting provider?

Thanks again!

good morning

Thanks !

Hi there,

This is the response from the server.

{"success":false,"data":{"message":"No actions provided."}}

But when the I checked the request header data, the action is sent

{"_cs_nonce":"c54ba64364","action":"cs_controllers","request":"H4sIAAAAAAAAA1WNMQ7DMAwD/6I5BTrrK0EHNVYMAbHiKvZQGPp7FKRLN4I8kgNoabLrATgPUCoMCJSoNjbE1SgX1ob4hAkqGZUAx68T5Kezff+i2wkhKfJKmR/vLlu65pZdV8ngExyieYurZp3d/eUnLho6EYgAAAA=","gzip":true}

Eg. "action":"cs_controllers"

Which means, that the data is unable to reach your server. Actions are part of CS routes which is always and must be there. I’m not sure what’s causing this, but I’m sure it is server/host side related. Please try/test it on another hosting? Though, I can’t verify if your mod_security is really disabled, or if its effect is instant upon deactivation.

Thanks.