Cornerstone sections in edit mode do not show up

Hi there,
as soon as I want to “edit site with cornerstone”, I cannot see sections of the page. I can see all the texts and images in the front end and also in the “normal” wordpress edit mode, but not in the cornerstone mode.

I have updated x and cornerstone (stability release version), disabled all other plugins, but this did not bring any change. Can you help me with this?

Warm regards, Julia

Hello Julia,

Thanks for writing in!

I suggest you to increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey Prasant,
thank you for your help. I increased the PHP-limit manually (with wp-config and php.ini), but I am sure, that the hoster changed the memory limit to 512MB anyway earlier this year, when we updated to PHP 7.3.
The problem still exists, when I have all my plugins activated, the preview does not show up, but gives me the information “The preview html did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.”
As soon as I deactivate all the other plugins, I see no page content (header and menu are visible), as I described in my initial post. (The only page, where cornerstone loads is the 404-page in the english part of the multisite-installation)

Thanks for your help!

Hello Julia,

It seems that the page was edited outside Cornerstone? Can you confirm this did not happen? If not, cornerstone data got corrupted. We are not sure what leads to this, either cause by a plugin or any custom code. Please check this thread as guide.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.