Cornerstone Preview Won't Load on Homepage X Theme

I cannot get the Cornerstore preview to load the homepage of our website: https://club20.org/
I have disabled all plugins except for Cornerstone and the problem still persists.

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for writing in, is the issue only happening on homepage? if so, please try the solution provided here.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

It’s not the same error as described in the linked post…

Hi Dylan,

From the console tab of the browser, I found this error:
cs.13a2f57.js:4408 Template parse error SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list

That is most likely error on HTML content. I then check content and found the following:

<p"><strong>Club 20</strong> is a coalition of individuals, businesses, tribes and local governments in Colorado's 22 western counties. The group is organized for the purpose of speaking with a single unified voice on issues of mutual concern. Its activities include marketing and advertising, public education, promotion, meetings and events and political action.</p>

The double quote inside the parapgraph tag cause it: <p">
I have remove that and it is loading now.

You rock! I completely missed that. Thanks so much!!!

Glad that we could be of help :slight_smile:.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.