Cornerstone not working anymore - all plugins already switched off

Hello There,

We are still communicating with ClamAV. We will give updates regarding this issue later on.

The only way to save a template is with Cornerstone. The template maker in Cornerstone will make a page created in Cornerstone as a Cornerstone template. In can be imported and exported by Cornerstone alone.

Hope this helps.

Not really as the problem is that I cannot open Cornerstone :wink: - take a look into the thread

Hello There,

Yes I am reading the thread. Sorry for the confusion. I was just replying to the questions you have thrown in your last reply.

Meanwhile, can you please re install Pro theme? Please re upload the pro theme files to make sure that there are no files were corrupted.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

No worries, it was not meant in a bad way ;-)9

I did reinstall the pro and child theme on the dev-site. Unfortunately, no improvements. Maybe the information is of relevance that also the prior x-theme had also sometimes problems with starting cornerstone. However, at some point it was possible.

Appreciating your help

Hi there,

Maybe it’s also affected by performance, I checked and it loads okay but sometimes it’s not and it’s when the site itself is slow. Are you on shared hosting?

Thanks!

Hi there,

counterargument, I tried to open Cornerstone and the header builder etc. more than 100 times unseccesfully and we also copied the page on a different host (see above), so I reckon that the not the problem.

Hi there,

Still no luck checking it, but I noticed that it won’t generate any error log at all ( I even intentionally trigger an error ). Perhaps the credentials are pointing on a different folder? Are your FTP credentials pointing to live site or staging site? I’ve been testing on live site since the credentials on the staging site isn’t working.

Thanks.

Hey there,

happy new year. Should be the “dev” site but you can find below the login data for the live site. I hope we can solve this. Becomes a real problem for my business

Hi there,

I can actually connect through FTP with your first credentials, the issue is, maybe it’s pointing to a different folder hence my changes won’t take effect. If you can provide the correct admin login credentials for your staging, then I will check if that FTP credentials are for that one.

Your second login credentials work too and I can see the main installation and dev folder, the problem is it doesn’t have enough file permissions, I can’t even download/view the files.

1. Please provide the admin login credentials for the staging
  2. Provide FTP credentials pointing to main installation folder with full permission

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Ok- please find attached. You ll find the stagging environment as folder “dev” within the live site

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I accessed the FTP and really could not find why this response.reject is not a function error is there. I doubt checked the source code and the response.reject function is indeed in the code.

I am out of options, I just wonder if the dev site is really on another hosting? It seems that it is a subfolder of the same hosting which the live website resides.

Would you please confirm that you indeed changed your hosting temporarily for testing purposes as we asked originally?

Unfortunately, we are out of options here and can not understand why this is not working in your environment.

So the options at hand are:

1. Change the hosting service provider
  2. Give us the access to be able to add a new database in the hosting service provider so we can install a completely new installation of the WordPress and the theme on your server and see what is the result.

Thank you.

Yes, please have a look at the site on pantheio.io (recommended host - see above). Regarding option 2), I contacted my host what you guys need. At the moment I reckon that I did supply more or less everything within this threat (FTP-access, WordPress-Admin-access etc)

and attached an error message that might help you guys. It appeared after updating the plugins on that site

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I went to your server and installed a completely new installation of the WordPress and our Pro theme and the error is still there.

This shows that the problem is 100% from the hosting that you are using, unfortunately, it seems the other hosting you are using also has the same problem. We can not identify the error, but we already tested the Pro theme in the vast majority of well-known hostings and our local installations and we do not have such a problem.

Maybe there is some blocking happening on your hosting service provider such as themod_security. You will need to ask your hosting service provider to exclude the Pro editor URLs from the od_securoty rules.

I am not sure if the problem is that but the Ajax requests of the builder seem to be rejected on your server.

Unfortunately, we can not give more support regarding this and you need to consult with your hosting service provider to unblock possible cases.

Thank you for your understanding.

disappointing… three other x-theme are running smoothly on these servers… disappointing…

Hey, I am now working with wpkranken on that topic.

There finding is the following:

"Please ask support to provide you various versions of the theme - including newest one (2.1.7) and some previous one from november for example. Looks like this is parent-theme specific problem, including both X and PRO themes. I am working on different hosting and the problem is there too. I found X theme version 5.2.5 online and it is working ok, your website X theme was 5.2.5 too, so someone edited it maybe?

We need to find 2.1.7 and previous versions of the PRO theme."

Can you please provide me this versions. I hope that solves the issue without causing too many security problems. Thx

Hi there,

Rest assured that there is no code related issue with our themes regarding the problem you are experiencing and this indeed must be a problem of the hosting service. We strongly suggest that you move your website to your local machine or a test server and test the case.

We do not have access to the old versions of the theme but you can always download the latest version by going to the dashboard page of your Themeco account.

Thank you.

We need to get Cornerstone loaded and create templates to then move the page to another setup. So, we really need an older version but I will ask now directly at the x-theme

Regretfully, we do not have access to old versions. Please roll back to the previous working backup of your site. A good host will have your site backed up.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.