Cornerstone not working anymore - all plugins already switched off

Hi There,

It seems that you have changed your login credentials. Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

Hey there, not on purpose. But i managed to add the lines about the memory at the end of the wp-config

You need access the live site?

I reset your htaccess again and now at least Cornerstone could be opened.

The error is related to a duplicate database entry most probably caused by backing up and restoration. I’ll keep on troubleshooting but for now, could you try replicating your site in a different host to quickly check if it’s a hosting issue? You can test for free in site’s like pantheon.io.

Thanks.

I haven’t done it before. Is it sufficient to copy all files and upload it at a different host? You have a introduction for that? Do I need another x-theme pro license? An URL? Etc? thousands of questions.

Ok - so we wait for a reply? Many thanks for the support so far

Hi There,

Yes, you can copy and upload the files/folders on a different host, but for importing database though please follow the Migrate Cornerstone Data from Site to Site guide provided here.

But before that, please try this first; please switch to parent PRO theme and see if that resolves the issue, there might be a customization on your child theme that is causing the issue. And please confirm to your host if they have any internal caching and security feature running on your site, if so please request to clear and deactivate it for a while and see if that’s open the Cornerstone.

Thanks,

The parent theme is set as the main without any impact. My host is asked and replied that they just have a general virus scanner on the whole server. So I will pursue the “different host” option. I hope you received good news already

Hi,

You can try asking if they can white list the file /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js in their virus scanner.

You also need to ask your future host if they can also do that as most of hosting company have virus scanner.

Thanks

Has been done already. We tried this earlier.

Actually I would like to stay with the host

Hi there,

The Virus wrong alert will be fixed as soon as the CalmX virus scanner whitelist the file, we already sent the request.

I need to ask again to test the case in another hosting service temporarily or even move your WordPress installation to your local machine, we just want to make sure that the problem is related to the host or not:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

Thank you.

I will move it within the next hours for testing purposes to pantheon.io.

let you know. Thanks for the help.

You’re welcome and thank you for your cooperation.

Unfortunately no impact. (migrated it with the plugin)

Hi there,

I have deactivated your WP Fast Cache plugin and then I was able to load header builder (secure note).

Could you please check on your end as well.

Thanks!

Unfortunately did not work for me. I managed on the live site as well as the dev site to get to attached screen. Meaning, I cannot do any changes. And it took me around 10 trys.

Could you try a clean install in the dev site? Save your page content as a page template and import it to the dev site. Something in your WordPress setup could be causing the issue and it was included in the dev site.

Thanks.

Puuh, this will be a lot of work. Do you have any news from ClamAV? Any other reasons possible?

And another question, where can I save it as a template other then cornerstone?(in case this is necessary)

Hello There,

We are still communicating with ClamAV. We will give updates regarding this issue later on.

The only way to save a template is with Cornerstone. The template maker in Cornerstone will make a page created in Cornerstone as a Cornerstone template. In can be imported and exported by Cornerstone alone.

Hope this helps.

Not really as the problem is that I cannot open Cornerstone :wink: - take a look into the thread

Hello There,

Yes I am reading the thread. Sorry for the confusion. I was just replying to the questions you have thrown in your last reply.

Meanwhile, can you please re install Pro theme? Please re upload the pro theme files to make sure that there are no files were corrupted.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.