Cornerstone License not validating

Hi there, I have just purchased X theme and installed it on my Wordpress. I have then been asked to validate Cornerstone, and have inputted the same license (purchase no) as I did for the X theme and I am getting this message

““We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.””

Please advise as to what I need to do…???

*** Please disregard message, I now have it working.

Hi @Scubamobile,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

I’ve got the same issue here and i’m very curious as to how you fix it.
I’ve tried everything and can’t get it to work.
Although today with another license it was a breeze.

@egbertv

Make sure that you’re using the latest X theme & Cornerstone. You can check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

If you’re using an older version of Cornerstone, simply disable the Cornerstone plugin and then delete it from your Plugins section. Then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to automatically install the latest version. That should resolve your issue.

Thanks!

Dear mldarshana

Thank you for your response.
Sadly it didn’t work.
Checked if i had the latest version which i did already because i had just installed it.
nevertheless reinstalled it all.
Same deal.

Hi There,

You don’t have to validate Cornerstone if you have purchased X theme and validate it correctly. You can check our validation guide if you have missed anything (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55).

If you’re still having any issues, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Purchase code (license key)

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.