Cornerstone license not valid :(

We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

Appears i’ve done it all right, but my cornerstone plugin won’t validate for some reason, any suggestions support team?

Hello @a2techsolutions,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looking at your profile, it seems that you have only X Theme licence. You don’t need to separately validate Cornerstone when using X Theme. I suggest you to please take a look at the validation guide to validate X Theme.

In case you still face issues with validation, can you please share website URL, admin details and purchase code in a secure note?

Thanks.

That was CRAZY fast! thank you for the reply!

I’m attempting to use cornerstone with another theme, but we’ve got the valid license and are cool keeping the license as is, any tips to get cornerstone to validate with another theme?

@Prasant

Hello @a2techsolutions,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Okay, in that case to use Cornerstone with a different theme you need to purchase a separate Cornerstone licence.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.