Cornerstone Editor Won't Display Proper Background Colors

I’m having a very recent issue (discovered it today), where the Cornerstone editor won’t properly display background colors on elements (unless it’s a pattern or image). Even though background colors don’t show up on the editor, they do show up properly Live. Still, this makes editing more difficult than it should be. Is there anyone that can shed some insight on what could be causing this?

I attached screenshots to show what’s going on.

Hi Devign,

Thank you for writing in, please check all your custom CSS here make sure there is no error, including all your Element CSS if any.

Also, make sure all your sections has at least one ROW in it.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

@friech I used the tool you offer but to no avail. There are no major errors on the CSS that I could find. I really honestly feel like this could be the Cornerstone plugin itself. When I’m on the X Theme customizer, everything looks fine (see image below). It also shows up correctly live. But only on Cornerstone do I see this issue crop up. Some of the plugins, Cornerstone included, just recently received an update. Aside from a few CSS additions, that’s the most recent change the site’s had on the backend. I’m wondering if these updates could have possibly affected the functionality of the plugin?

Also this isn’t just the testimonial page. This is happening globally across the entire site. Background colors don’t render properly on any page using the Cornerstone Editor.

X Theme Customizer

Cornerstone Editor

@DreamTeam Thanks for brining this to our attention. Would you mind confirming if this is triggered when you have selected one of the Global Colors options? I’ve been able to confirm that as a bug. It only happens on certain color controls for classic elements.

@alexander Yes, you figured it out! Anything with a global color assigned does not show up in Cornerstone. Custom colors seem to display correctly. What would you recommend to get around this without having to do a lot of manual work?

Hi Devign,

Thank you for confirmation, it has been added to our Release Notes, you can check that page when we release an update to see if a fix for this is included.

Thank you for your patient,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.