Cornerstone doesn't load in X Theme

Cornerstone is activated and up to date (2.0.6), WP up to date (4.8.1), X theme license is validated, X theme and all plugins are updated (5.1.1) with no errors. Just get the spinning wheel. Even tried completely uninstalling and re-installing X-Theme. Same issue. Please help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file which can be located in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add the above code, before the following line where it says:

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. Made this update to wp-config.php and still getting the same problem. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to be able to check the dashboard and be able to identify the problem?

There are few possibilities which are explained here. But we will need to have a closer look.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Please kindly check this article for the case.

As you are not the original poster of this thread if you give your website credentials here using Secure Note, it will be visible by the original poster.

Please kindly open up a new thread and give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using Secure Note there for us to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Sorry, I’m a newbie here… How do you use a Secure Note? I can’t seem to find that option to reply. After reviewing this article, I think the issue may be that I inadvertently upgraded to Pro, not understanding that was a whole new theme. After reading posts about it I really just want to stick with X. Is there a way to revert the license back to X if that is the issue, or should Cornerstone and X theme still work?

Hi,

Everything should still work in PRO

Cornerstone is incorporated into PRO so you may now deactivate Cornerstone plugin in your Plugins page

With regards to secure Note, you can add it to your existing post.

See screenshot

Hi There,

I have tested and your pages are editable with Pro Editor.

I also have tested the header and footer builders and they are working normally.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

To use X again, just select X as your theme.

If you are still facing issues, please try a different browser or same browser in a different computer to exclude the issue is not isolated to your browser installation.

Thank you

Ok, will try again. Thanks.

Let us know how it goes.