Cornerstone Does Not Complete Page Save

URL: https://www.simplestockmodel.com/sentiment

After editing the page the green bar at the top never finishes and saves my modification

I am only experiencing this error on the sentiment page, not the other pages

Hello,

Please turn off Wordfence so we can access the dashboard.

Thanks

Done, let me know if you have any more problems

Hi There,

Please backup your site and update X and Cornerstone to the latest versions.

I can see you have a lot of shortcodes for displaying graphics on this page, please try to the following troubleshooting process.

Save your page as a Cornerstone template.

Try to find html syntax erros on your code, if you cant find it, try deleting once section at the time and saving until you find the problematic section.

Let us know how it goes

I cannot update X, Cornerstone, or even Wordpress itself because updating the Cornerstone plug-in triggers a fatal error as referenced in this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-plugin-update-causes-full-website-crash/13469

I have had to restore a back-up just to get my site to work. How can this problem be fixed?

Hi There,

I just replied to your other thread regarding that fatal error, please update both X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version. And then do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I cannot update Cornerstone because it causes my website to crash. I have contacted my hosting provider to flush the WP cache, it did not change anything.

In this case, we need to troubleshoot further. We would need FTP login and we would need to deactivate all third party plugins and reinstall X and Cornerstone. If that could not be done since it is a live site, please copy your site to a staging server and give us staging WP Admin and FTP access.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.