Cornerstone Contents

Hi There,

I am have currently set up cornerstone through the x theme platform for my site (new.greencreation.co.uk) When clicking on cornerstone it brings up the contents and does not show the layout, inpector or elements tab so I can start editing the pages.

Can you please advise the best way to solve this problem please

Thanks

Shamil

Hi There,

Seems your site is not validated. Can you please validate it first then we can check for the issue.

Please check validation guid for more details.

Thanks

Hi basanta,

Because I have previosuly purchased the X theme before and assigned it to another site, I have added the purchase number but its saying I have to re-assign it.

Do i have to purchase the theme again?

I have attached the issue I am having also, within cornerstone the elements box isnt appearing

Thanks

Shamil

Hi Shamil,

You do not have to purchase another license if you have changed your domain.

You just need to update the URL set to the license in the licenses page then go on with the validation.

As for the issue in Cornerstone, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Jade,

Thank you for that. The last line added into the wp-config seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for your help

Shamil

I was wondering if you could assist with one other thing. I am having touble changing my footer colour to the same dark green within my logo. Any easy ways of doing this?

Thanks

Shamil

Hi Shamil,

Please try to add this code in the Global CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content p, 
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content p a, 
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: #01612F;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Sorry there may have been a misunderstanding. I would like it so that the block of the footer turn green with the text white. Apologies.

Thanks

Hi Shamil,

Thanks for clarifying. Please try this:

.x-colophon {
    background-color:  #01612F !important;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content p, 
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content p a, 
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: #fff;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.