Cornerstone conflict with Slider Revolution

Hi,

I previously created a topic regarding cornertstone edit not working when Slider Revolution is activated, But it was closed again before I can reply to their suggestion

I was able to conduct the steps provided but still isnt working, can you please help me on this?

Thanks,
Peter David

Hi There,

Can you please send us the requested details in the last post, so that we can have a look.

Hope you are using latest version of theme. If not please update it and let us know if the issue still exist.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

Done providing the credentials on the secure note, I would like to request that the credentials should only be used for investigation purposes, please do not do any changes on the website. If there would be any changes needed, Please advise me first and have my approval.

Thanks
Peter David

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the details!

I can see you are using a older version of theme and cornerstone.

Please update it to latest version and let us know if the issue is still there, after that we will check it for you.

Please follow this best practice for updating theme and plugins.

Please check trouble shooting guid after update issue.

Please check the release note before you update.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi,

I have done updating the X-theme and cornerstone as well, but the issue still persists.
Already did the steps provided on making sure this is not a caching issue.

Thanks,
Peter David

Hello Peter,

I am suspecting that you haven’t meet the minimum requirements to run WordPress. Please ensure that you have at least PHP 7.0 version in your server. For the rest of the requirements, please check this out: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

And ​we also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.