Cornerstone can't Add any sections

I have no idea what is going on. When I add a new page, and click the cornerstone button I can’t add any sections. There is nothing to choose from to add a section

This is a new page I am trying to create, but the section layout list is not available on other pages either.

Can you help me figure this out

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.2.5
  • Cornerstone 3.2.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

And if you are already up to date, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you, I updated but still no joy. I added a secure note with my deets.

Hello There,

I have re installed Cornerstone and it is still have problems. Even when you edit a page, you only see the Inspector tab. I am hunch that this is related to the Permissions. I went to X > Settings > Permissions and it turns out that some of the options were disabled. As an administrator, you should toggle all options as show below:

I went ahead and enabled it all so you can start editing the page now. If you want to know more about how you can implement permissions to your users or to a user role, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/permissions/32879/1

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. Everything seems to be working well now. I really appreciate all your help.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.