Cornerstone and yoast

hi there,
i started to analyze my pages and it turns out that pages made with cornerstone are seen by yoast as having zero words or images …
is there a way to solve this?
and does this also mean that google is not picking up any of my content made in cornerstone??
(that would be a big whoopsie)
do you have an alternative to yoast so i can analyze cornerstone made content on its googleability?

thanks

Hello @wonderacademie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Yoast SEO content analyser is not able to access Cornerstone content. It only analyses the raw content of the editor instead of the processed live page. Not to worry as it has nothing to do with how search engines crawl and index your website pages. The problem is specific to Yoast SEO content analyser that is unable to access contents wrapped in shortcodes.

We are aware of this problem and our developers are looking into this. We have also published a document wherein we have listed the most important things team is currently working on which also includes Yoast SEO.

Very soon we plan to start internal beta testing of next release of X Theme and after successful beta testing we hope for a public launch.

Thanks.

okidoki. a bit of patience then … :slight_smile: