Cornerstone and clueless

Hi - I’ve logged into WP today to work on my blog and Cornerstone just continuously loads when trying to use it to edit. I’m a complete noob and not techy in the slightest. I don’t think I’ve edited anything that would interfere.

Please let me know what do to. Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have several plugins installed? A loading screen would probably because you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

To increase your WP memory limit, please follow the instructions here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Hi there. I contacted my host to increase the PHP memory limit and that did not fix the load screen. Any other suggestion?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress installation using the Secure Note functionality of the post to be able to check the case and give you proper help?

There might be several reasons which you can read in the Q and A below:

But for exact detection of the problem, we will need the access to your Wordpress installation dashboard.

Thank you.

Hi - I was trying to look for other solutions and found that my Amazon plug in was causing the issue.

It seems to be working now.

Thank you.

Glad that you managed to find the culprit. Cheers.