ConvertPlus - form fields do not appear

Greetings! I am using X on two websites, and I am having an overall great experience with the theme.

I am currently having a problem with the ConvertPlus plugin. There seem to be two other recent threads by users facing the exact same problem.

The plugin’s forms do not show up at all in the editor. Only the text fields etc., but every form is missing completely.
Check the following screenshot:

As you can see, the form editor on the left is perfectly set up, yet nothing appears on the right.

I have thoroughly followed the steps described in this staff post with no luck.

I have deactivated all plugins except for Cornerstone and ConvertPlus.
I have reinstalled ConvertPlus completely from the “Validation” page.
I have cleaned my browser cache and tried two different browsers, two different computers (Chrome and Firefox).

This is a brand new website hosted on HostGator. There is nothing special in this webhosting service, no CDN, and the PHP cache has a maximum of 256 MB, but I honestly do not think that would be causing this problem.

I request your assistance to solve this matter.
I will be attachig a Secure Note with my website and login details.

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Enrique

Hi Enrique,

That is strange! I just tested my case and imported one of the Pop-up modals and the form elements are there. But did the same thing for your case and the elements are gone!

There is something different in my and yours website environment which is causing the issue. I do need you to test this case to make sure it is not a server related problem:

Please move your website in this exact condition to another server o your local machine and test the case and see if you can import a pop-up modal with the form fields showing.

Thank you.

Hey Christopher,
I have solved the problem.

The plugin doesn’t make it so clear that I have to create a campaign and THEN set the specific modal to that campaign.
Learned that the hard way. The more you know, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

After doing that, the form showed up.

Either way, thank you so much for the support.
My business will benefit greatly from X.

Best regards, have a great week!

1 Like

Glad you were able to resolve your issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.