Convert Plus - No More Fields

Hi,

I’ve bene using Convert Plug before it became Plus and all was working fine but since updates there are no more fields when I open any of my modals, info bars or so in development mode.

I’m on latest X Theme and Convert Plus. I’ve switched things on/off and created new modals etc with no luck.

Any idea what I can do?

Hi there,

Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Back up your website completely, then deactivate and delete the plugin and go to X > Validation and scroll down and install the ConvertPlus from there.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Still not working for me.

I also installed it on a new site where i disabled all plugins - not working.

Please see secure note with logins for both sites.

Thanks

Hi there,

It looks like using a custom form for the campaign, hence, it’s expecting you to add your own form as a code.

Try editing your modal and go to Submission section, and it shows Custom form. Try adding any campaign in Connects section and assign it to those modals.

Thanks!

Ok I see that now. How do I choose not to use custom form? I uninstalled/installed on 2 wordpress installation and I try the templates (not my own) and it’s always custom form - no other option?

Edit: Re-installed my Active Campaign Addon and could choose that as option for the contact form. It has got disconnected. Solved. Thanks!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.