ConvertFox tracking code

Where can the following code be inserted on my website?.. so that it works?

<!-- start ConvertFox JS code-->
<script>
(function(d,h,w){var convertfox=w.convertfox=w.convertfox||[];convertfox.methods=['trackPageView','identify','track','setAppId'];convertfox.factory=function(t){return function(){var e=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments);e.unshift(t);convertfox.push(e);return convertfox;}};for(var i=0;i<convertfox.methods.length;i++){var c=convertfox.methods[i];convertfox[c]=convertfox.factory(c)}s=d.createElement('script'),s.src="//d3sjgucddk68ji.cloudfront.net/convertfox.min.js",s.async=!0,e=d.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],e.appendChild(s),s.addEventListener('load',function(e){},!1),convertfox.setAppId("12345678"),convertfox.trackPageView()})(document,'head',window);
</script>
<!-- end ConvertFox JS code-->

Hello @goalsarecool,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Above script code need to be entered under <head></head> section. I suggest you to install Insert Headers and Footers plugin as that will make it very easy for you to add the code. Here is the tutorial that you can refer.

Thanks.

The code is installed now. However, there is a lag in page load. Can you please take a look and let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed?

https://goalsarecool.com/

Thanks!

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see the code being added correctly.

With regards to lagging, I have loaded your site several times and it seems to load fast.

You can improve it more by installing cache plugin

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.