Convert Plus Will Not Update

Hey there. I’m reading other support threads about this that have been closed: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/problem-with-convert-plus-plugin/58394, for example.

I’m having the same problem - my plugin looks like this:

I’ll update it, and the update fails every time - I follow the prompts, click the button, it takes me out to the Convert Plus website and tells me I don’t have a license. Or it will look like it updates, but upon refresh, it hasn’t. It looked like the problem resolved itself for other people, but it’s not resolving for us at www.lmgi.us.

I’m worried about this now: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/convert-plus-3-4-2-critical-vulnerability/58976
I can’t get my plugin to update, so if I’m reading this correctly, that means my site is widely exposed to being hacked. So I’m going to deactivate the plugin for now, but I need a definitive answer on how to fix this so it stays updated, please. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for writing in! ConvertPlus 3.4.5 is now available in automatic updates. We just have uploaded it to our bundled plugins repository. You should be able to update it now. Just make sure that the Pro theme installed is validated to be able to have access to the plugin repository.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access so that we can do the updates for you.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel. I’m having a similar issue. Just installed this to a new website, have attempted to get licence to make work (like it asked for), and now Brainstorm force are telling me I don’t have a valid purchase of this plugin, and must purchase a new licence. What’s with that?

Hello @mmartion,

Thanks for writing in!

You don’t need to enter purchase key for the bundled plugins. I suggest you to please take a look at the reply posted in following thread for more information:

In case you have further queries, please create new ticket to avoid confusion and slow response time.

Thanks.

Thanks for that.
I’m not sure that’s it: its showing that it needs an update - which I then perform - and to which it then shows as being updated, however, the update fails to “update”, and I go back to the plugins page

Any clues.

Hey There,

This was due to us pushing an update which we then had to revert. The message should disappear within 24 hours. All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.