Problem with Convert Plus plugin

When I update that plugin, it says update successfully, and then when I refresh it again says an update is available for convert plus

1 Like

Hello Saswata,

We’re sorry for this issue. Would you mind updating in while? The developer just uploaded the new version. Maybe it is not synced with the cloud yet.

1 Like

Yeah okeh sure

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Having this same issue.

1 Like

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear that, in that case, please open a new thread regarding this issue. Then please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note of your thread. We’ll be more happy to check it especially if it’s happening.

Thanks!

This is a REAL issue.
It’s happening also in my site.
I’ve contacted the plugin authors for support and they replied :

As Convert Plus is bundled with ‘Pro’ theme, the theme author is supposed to provide support.
​Our support is dedicated only to our direct customers. In the case of a bundled plugin, ideally, theme authors are supposed to provide support.
Just to let you know, we have sent an email to all Convert Plus users to update the plugin urgently. The ‘Pro’ theme authors should have also received it from us.
However, it would be great if you could get in touch with them and request an update release asap and also you can ask them to update the plugin for you.

Please advise.

Hi @gtaranti,

This is correct.

Can you please try updating your Convert Plus plugin again? I was able to update it on my end successfully.

Thanks.

I’m trying to update from 3.4.1 to 3.4.2
It’s not updating.
It seems that updates correctly, but if you refresh the page, it’s still on 3.4.1

Hey @gtaranti,

I get that issue too. According to our Version Compatiblity list, ConvertPlus 3.4.2 is supported.

I’ll forward this to the person assigned for third-party bundled plugins.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hey There,

Please try to update the plugin again as this should be resolved now.

Updating to 3.4.2 worked as of just now. Cheers.

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.