Convert Plus - form fields aren't appearing in editor

Hi there,
I’m trying to create a new form in Convert Plus but the fields of the actual form aren’t… there.
I can edit everything but the fields aren’t appearing when I edit the form; I tried several templates and… nothing.

Any advice?

Cheers,

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the reference page URL, so that we can look into your issue.

In the meantime if you’re using a caching plugin, please make sure to purge your server cache and test your changes again.

Thanks!

sure - it’s https://beta-web.co.il/

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given URL is not useful for us as your website is under construction. Please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note.

Also, you need to give us more detailed information on how you setup the ConvertPlus modal. Give us the name of the model and make sure that you follow the steps mentioned here:

Thank you.

Hi there,

Can’t find anything through admin, I compared to my setup and form works okay on my end. But yes, form fields won’t appear in your popup.

Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? Maybe there is an internal server error that we could check.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.