Convert Plus Button

I am trying to create a pop up that has a button, but none of the templates I open have the button they show on preview… What am I missing/doing wrong?

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi there,

The Secure Note is a private message, Plese kindly read the Secure Note section of the article below for more information on how to do so:

Also before getting back to us please kindly make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin:

And make sure that you read the guide below:

As mentioned in the guide, you should see for example a template with the Flat Discount which has a newsletter like a button.

Thank you.

I have sent login info, and have the latest version of the theme and the plugin. I have tried to edit a template example, and this is what it looks like.

Hi There,

I was able to edit, if you check your modal now you will notice it says 100%, not 30%

This modal is paused, so it won´t be able to be launched until you turn it on to live

You can go to Wp-Admin > Convertplus > Modal and change the modal to live.

To learn how to launch it from a button, please refer to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53evC1A-4UE

Hope it helps

I was able to edit the text but the button doesn’t show? See the second screen shot? I want to have a button similar to the shop now in orange.

The video is helpful but not what I am trying to accomplish. I want this pop up to show when the visitor shows the intent to exit.

Hello There,

Thank you for sending us the screenshot. The button will only show up if you have created a campaign. At the moment, you have deleted the First Order and there is already no campaign. To know more about the Campaign and how it works, please check out this documentation:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.