Controlling the revolution slider at the top of my site

Hi folks

How do I control which slider appears one what page at the top of the site?

I recall it being something that was dragged in like an element before but cant find that anymore.

Also, the background colour of the footer on every page…

How do I go about changing that???

Hello @Rabbler,

Thanks for writing in!

To know how you can add a slider above or below your masthead settings, please check out this knowledge base article:

And the background color of the footer can be changed globally in X > Theme Options > Renew. Regretfully there isn’t an option that you can change the background footer for the individual pages. You might need to do that using a custom css such as like this:

.page-id-68 .x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: #001937;
}

The code above contains a custom body class .page-id-68 where in 68 is the ID of the page. If you want to know how to get the page ID, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-locate-post-ids/59

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for that, I seem to have got it right regards the footers anyway.

Can you tell me how to make the top bar transparent for mobile?

Played with some options but doesnt seem to be working out. And I cant see where that colour is coming from unless theres a glitch with my browser.

Also, was wondering how to increase the spacing between the icons and the text on the feature below?

Hello @Rabbler,

Your top bar background color is coming from this custom css:

@media (max-width: 979px){
  .masthead {
    position: relative;
    width: auto;
    background-color: #001937;
  }
}

Please change the background color to transparent and you will have a white background color instead. If you want to have something like this,
Uploading…

then update the custom css and use this instead:

@media (max-width: 979px){
  .masthead {
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    background-color: transparent;
  }

.x-brand img {
      max-width: 100px;
  }
}

And to increase the spacing above and below the icons of the feature list, please use this code:

.x-feature-box.left-text .x-feature-box-graphic, 
.x-feature-box.right-text .x-feature-box-graphic {
  margin-top: 30px;
  margin-bottom: 30px;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thank you so much for this. The support here really is wonderful I have to say. I had brief flirtation trying to use one of Theme X’s competitors for this particular project but jacked it in and swapped back to Theme X. It was the right decision! Hope ye all have a good weekend.

:wink:

I have some bold text emphasisation in here using brackets but it appears to disasppear outside of the cornerstone editing mode?

Hey @rabbler,

For emphasis text, you may use this content:

<em>Connect with your union…</em> 

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

The “connect with your union” is fine.

On cornerstone I see that section appearing as it does with certain lines emphasised in the two columnised paragraphs.

But outside those words like “the collective voice” are not appearing in bold?

Hello @Rabbler,

I think I found the cause of this problem. In the first section above you added this:

<strong>Hello there!

have it updated and properly close the <strong> tag:

<strong>Hello there!</strong>

Please let us know how it goes.

Ah here, you are such a legend - that had me well baffled. VERY appreciated. d

Thanks.

:heart_eyes:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.