Thanks for asking. I am sorry that posts are not showing up on the website. I am suggesting few solutions, please try them and let us know how it goes.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Make sure that you're running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you're not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.
Add the following lines into that file.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.