Content Dock - stop showing on Pro Header

Hi there

Wonder if you can help. I have created a pro header which I think is pretty straight forward. It works great on desktop and mobile BUT on any other screen sizes everything bunches up on the right ie the telephone number and email and socials.

Would you please take a look and see if I have done something wrong. Ideally I would like the top row to go along the top and resize as the screen resizes.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Hey Eileen,

Your site’s currently down. Please check.

You also haven’t mentioned the Content Dock in your description. Would you mind giving us more information?

Thanks.

Hi could you try without the www.

Hi Eileen,

I have checked your site URL without www and it did not load as well. Then I have checked with a 3rd party service and it confirmed that your site is down (see secure note).

If your server is up and running, you may have enabled any country based restrictions or it may be blocked by your firewall. So you need to check that as well. Also when updating the thread next time, please add your WordPress login credentials as well into your secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there - sorry could you retry now. Also please ignore the subject heading as I must have put that on by mistake. It really is the pro header that is the problem.

Many thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards

Hi Eileen,

This happens because of the margin set to the text element. As the screen width decreases, the margin remains the same that is my the text content does not adjust.

Try adding some media query to the element CSS of the text element that contains the header contact details like this:

@media (max-width: 1098px) {
    $el {
        margin-left: 15em !important;    
    }
}

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    $el {
        margin-left: 10em !important;    
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade

Thank you will give that a go.

Kind regards and Happy Christmas

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.