I've been back using 2.0.4 and content builder worked fine when W3 total cache and speedbooster were disabled.
I've tried again upgrading, this time to the latest version 2.3.5 and I've got the same problem as with 2.2.5 of the content builder not working.
If I click on the clear style cache button, it doesn't come up as completed, instead a blank page is displayed:
What I've done so far:
- W3 total cache and speedbooster are disabled.
- PHP increased max memory to 256mb (from 32mb) - checking with host if I can get to recommended 512mb
- PHP Max Script Execute Time to 250s.
- Edited wp-config.php - define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
- Running the parent theme
What I haven't done yet:
- deactivated all plugins yet.
- removed the Google Tag Manager JS
- reset access to htaccess file